Friday, June 18, 2010

What a game!

That was the sweetest and most bitter draw I have seen! I'm hoarse from yelling. Donovan's goal was absolutely awesome. Bradley played so well all game. USA never gave up and showed great determination. What to say about Edu's goal?! I still don't know what the call was. Such a shame! It would have been such a spectacular win. The officiating today has been horrible. Did anyone catch the Germany vs. Serbia game? Yellow card were being dished out left and right for ticky-tack fouls.

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to see the constant replay of the "winning" goal. I am actually starting to feel bad for the ref. Apparently it was his first world cup game. I doubt he will see another. Does Donovan's contract require him to remove his shirt after every game? He seems to be the only shirtless guy post game. I just keep thinking to myself he has a quota of steamy soccer calendars to sell or he needs to make it into magazines with article titles like "who is the HOTTEST world cup player" dunno.

    ReplyDelete