Friday, July 2, 2010

Standings halfway through quarterfinals

I still can't believe those games today. If tomorrow's games are half as good, we're in for a treat. I've been looking over our scores, and things are starting to shape up:

John: 52
Giovanni, Corinne: 51
Carla, David: 47
Joseph, Kit, Jeremy: 44
Hallie, Chris: 41
Taylor, Ali: 40
Tom: 39
Cara: 38
Dean: 37

So far Jeremy and Corinne have the best knockout round scores, but unfortunately for Jeremy, Corinne has the same remaining picks, so Jeremy will not repeat as champ. Kit also cannot make up the points gap, so we will have a new winner this year (please me!). Carla cannot make up enough points on me (but can still finish 2nd). Giovanni and David still have a chance, and Joseph can still finish 2nd, but it looks like Corinne and I are in the best position. I think if Spain wins tomorrow, Cara locks in last place! I'll send an email out tomorrow after the games letting everyone know where they stand. Go Argentina and Spain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment