Friday, July 9, 2010

Greetings from Spain!

Hola!

Well, what can I say? This country is out of control. Spain's jerseys are all over the streets, buildings, etc. and TV shows Puyol's goal over and over and over again! I was in Barcelona for the semifinal game and am headed to Madrid tomorrow night. Apparently, Plaza Mayor is one of the central locations where people get together to celebrate. Maybe I'll get my face painted, grab a jersey (David Villa's?), eat some tapas/pulpo, and drink sangria afterward?! This is all assuming Arjen Robben doesn't pull off one of his majestic shots all of a sudden and spoil the party here!

I'll upload some photos later.

Ali

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I wish I were there with you. Spain is going to win on Sunday, and it will be the biggest fiesta ever in Madrid! Yes, definitely keep us posted on the scene there. Vamos la Furia Roja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooo!!! Best time to be in Madrid EVER!! Can't wait to see the photos

    ReplyDelete