Friday, August 12, 2011

EPL predictions

The English Premier League is back underway this weekend. I didn't do so well with my last year predictions (but I did predict Man U to win). Here are my picks for the top 7 this year (in order):

Manchester United
Liverpool
Manchester City
Chelsea
Tottenham
Arsenal
Everton

Manchester United should be as good as last year, assuming their new goalie works out. With Fabregas finally off to Barcelona, Arsenal will drop out of the Champions League, and I predict Liverpool will edge a dangerous Manchester City (Sergio Aguero) due to the fact that they will not have any European tournament distractions/extra games (go reds!). Fernando Torres will be back in form with Chelsea and will win the golden boot (with Luis Suarez right on his tail). On the relegation front, I will be rooting hard from Swansea to stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment