Tuesday, August 10, 2010

International Friendly: Brazil 2, USA 0

Did anyone catch the Brazil-USA friendly this evening? I was pretty excited for the first 15 minutes - USA looked energetic and even quick. But then Brazil started to have some fun, and we were fortunate it didn't get ugly. How about this 18 year old Neymar?! He's my new pick for the 2014 Golden Boot! He's got great quickness and a suprising amount of power for such a scrawny kid. Brazil is absolutely loaded. Their non-World Cup team is probably far better than any other country's.

Most likely no one will take a look at this blog until June 2014, but in case any of y'all do, the English Premier League season starts Saturday, and I'm going to be making my picks for the top-5 teams - feel free to join in. If anyone can top my predictions I will by them a pitcher of beer using my World Cup prize money.

No comments:

Post a Comment